Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Wecome to DirtyQng!!!

 


I would like to thank you all for visiting DirtyQng.Com! I created this blog to help share my love of BBQ with the world. I have been grilling and smoking for about 18 years now. I have cooked, and burned it all from wienies to briskets lol! I now plan to share all the knowledge I have gained to help you make the perfect steak instead of a black, burnt failure of  a steak.

I have numerous grills and smokers which I will introduce to you along this adventure. I have 6 different grills and smokers along with a disco as of today and I am sure this number will only increase.

I would also like to thank my fiance Serena for putting up with all my craziness. She has put up with me wandering the spice and meat market aisles for what probably seems like an eternity to her. I also like to take her iphone when mine dies to go to Craigslist and view: smokers, bbq, tank, propane and firewood haha. The poor girl puts up with all my BBQ craziness and still Loves me.

So to the BBQ world and to Serena, I dedicate this site to yall!